Lynx in Honkai Star Rail: Leaks, abilities & more
Lynx is an upcoming 4-star Quantum character that will be introduced to Honkai Star Rail in a future update. Here’s everything we know about the supportive healer, including her Skills and abilities.
Honkai Star Rail leaks have now revealed details about Lynx, a new Quantum 4-star character that supports her team with life-saving heals. While it’s still too early to tell whether she will replace Bailu as the game’s best healer, the latest leaks have given players an early look at her kit.
So, if you’re curious to learn more about Lynx and want to know how she could play when she makes her debut, then our handy hub has you covered.
- Who is Lynx in Honkai Star Rail?
- Is there a Lynx release date in Honkai Star Rail?
- Lynx abilities in Honkai Star Rail
- Lynx Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
Who is Lynx in Honkai Star Rail?
According to an official Tweet from HoYoverse, Lynx is the youngest sister of the Landau family and one of Belobog’s best extreme environments explorers. She possesses a calm personality and strong initiative, often embarking on solo expeditions to the snowfields.
The 4-star Quantum character is also a member of the Abundance path, which means she’ll take up a support role within the game.
Is there a Lynx release date in Honkai Star Rail?
No, Lynx has yet to receive an official release date. This means Trailblazers will have to patiently wait for HoYoverse to announce further details in the future. However, it is currently speculated that Lynx will be released in the Honkai Star Rail 1.3 update, alongside Fu Xuan.
Lynx abilities in Honkai Star Rail
A Honkai Star Rail leak has revealed Lynx’s Skill and abilities, giving players a glimpse at how she could play upon her release. Below, you’ll find how details about Lynx’s Skill, Ultimate, and overall playstyle.
- Basic Attack: Ice Axe Climbing Technique – Deals Quantum DMG equal to a percentage of Lynx’s Max HP to a single target
- Skill: Salted Camping Cans – Applies Survival Response to a single target ally and increases their Max HP by 5.0% of Lynx’s Max HP + 50. If the target is a character on the Path of Destruction or Preservation, the chance of them being attacked by enemies will increase greatly. Survival Response lasts for 2 turn(s). Restores the target’s HP by 8.0% of Lynx’s Max HP +80.
- Ultimate: Snowfield First Aid – Dispels 1 debuff(s) from all allies and immediately restores their HP equal to 9.0% of Lynx’s Max HP + 90.
- Talent: When using Lynx’s Skill or Ultimate, applies continuous healing to the target ally for 2 turn(s), restoring HP equal to 2.4% of Lynx’s Max HP + 24 at the start of each turn. If the target has Survival Response, the continuous healing effect additionally restores HP equal to 3.0% of Lynx’s Max HP + 30.
- Technique: Chocolate Energy Bat – After Lynx uses her Technique, at the start of the next battle, all allies are granted the continuous healing effect from her Talent for 2 turn(s).
Lynx Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
Lynx’s Eidolons have also leaked early on Reddit. If you’re planning to collect multiple copies of the character, here are the bonuses you’ll receive:
- Level 1 – Morning of Snow Hike: When healing allies with HP equal to or lower than 50%, Lynx’s Outgoing Healing increases by 20%. This effect also works on continuous healing.
- Level 2 – Noon of Portable Furnace: A target with Survival Response can resist debuff application for 1 time(s).
- Level 3 – Afternoon of Avalanche Beacon: Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv.10.
- Level 4 – Dusk of Warm Campfire: When Survival Response is gained, increases the target’s ATK by an amount equal to 3.0% of Lynx’s Max HP for 1 turn(s).
- Level 5 – Night of Aurora Tea: Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- Level 6 – Dawn of Explorers’ Chart: Further increases the Survival Response Max HP increment effect, which is equal to 6.0% of Lynx’s Max HP. Also increases Effect RES by 30%.
So, there you have it, that’s everything we currently know about Lynx in Honkai Star Rail. Make sure you check out our Honkai Star Rail page for all the latest news and information.
Is Honkai Star Rail free to play? | Is Honkai Star Rail open world? | Is Honkai Star Rail coming to Nintendo Switch? | Honkai Stair Rail PC and mobile requirements | All Honkai Star Rail Ice characters | All Honkai Star Rail Wind characters | Honkai Star Rail voice actors | Honkai Star Rail Twitch drops | Are there redeem codes in Honkai Star Rail | Does Honkai Star Rail have controller support? | Should you choose Stelle or Caelus? | How to add friends